tomorrow step 2 finish line in sight

Less than one minute read time.

Tomorrow i will be going to meet my next set of nurses the ones that will be with me on the radiation step of my treatment i'm sure they will be as nice as the chemo nurses or the breast nurse who where with me at the start of the horrible trip . I have to say they all have been brilliant which does help.

I'm now quite nervous about the radiation side effects i was really lucky not to suffer to bad through the chemo and i just think with my good old scottish skin (blueish /white with freackles ) i will bloody fry but on a brighter note this is the last leg if it was a race i could just about see the finish line .

love and hugs to all

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks for all the replys some good advice as always i now have my start date bit of a downer really it not going to start until the 29th nov which means i will be carrying a couple of zaps into next year i really just want to get it done and over this year so i could say godbye to 2010 knowing it was over and  start 2011 without it but shit happens as the saying goes but mustn't grumble really things could have been so much worst i'm here and plan to be for a long time so DEAR CANCER PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT