Friday eve

Less than one minute read time.

after a bit of a blow yesterday

have to face the consultant for cancer tomorrow, hope this is better nes than what I had on Wednesday for the liver.

right now am feeling empty and and numb, antibiotics are not helping but thought would get over that numbness, empty feeling, but I need to get back to my old chirpy self no cares in the world take life as it comes but now feeling of sinkingness (spelling crap) am sinkin so low am not sure how I can come back up to the top again, always have done before, but seems as if no body cares and when people find out they just want to avoid you, have told mates and  colleagues when i found out not to do this but they have, when i said dont I can still talk about it if they want to....

never mind such as life I think,....update this later  

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey you

we are all here for you as everyone says we lose many friends and family along the way i used to be bothered about it have even seen people cross the road when they see me and i think how sad for them not me i just hope they never find themselves in the same situation because they will never be able to look at us again in the eye so mark yes we all get down but we have to pick opurselves up again be strong and kick cancers big fat ass into oblivion no place for it in our lives good luck this afternoon hun be thinking of you let us know how you get on.... a trouble shared and all that !!! love and hugs jen xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

We're here for you Mark and we care.  Its a hard and scary journey but there are positives to be had although it might not seem like it at times.  Think positive and kick ass as Jennifer says! C, xx