Just found out

Less than one minute read time.

Found out my mum has cancer on Thursday. She has bowel cancer and secondry liver cancer.  Feels like Ive been floating in a nightmare.  I have so many questions. Glad I found this site. Mum had a stoma bag fitted this morning. Called the hospital shes doing ok. Im going to visit her tommorow

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Lisa.Very sorry about your Mum.Its so hard to believe at first.You can also post in the forums.May be a better place to ask questions or in the bowel cancer group.Take care of yourself

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Lisa,

Very sorry to hear about your Mum. But your in the right place. We here on the Mac Family site are here to support talk and will help in anyway we can. Remember you are not alone there are a lot of people on this site only to willing to have a chat, about anything you want to know and any thing we can do to help. There is always someone here. So if there is anything at all you need.

Just give us a blog.  You look after yourself.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey there sorry to hear.. my boyfriend also had bowel cancer with secondary liver and lung.. he was fitted with a stoma and had liver surgery to remove the mets, and is about to have lung... so there always is hope no matter what.. they told us at the start it was inoperable and down the track things change.. never give up hope xo

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey there so sorry to hear your news, my dad has lung cancer and secondary bone cancer. We also only found out on Wed. Finding it soo hard every day. Such a shock it feels unreal. We will find the strenght to deal with it. xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Wow didnt expect so many replies.  Thanks everyone and sorry to hear of all news aswell. Its nice to be able to know that there is somewhere where we are not alone xxx