My Brave Soldier Boy

Less than one minute read time.

I thought it was about time i put some good news on here. My boy only has another 4 blocks of chemo to go then he will get tested to see if he needs anything else. So everyone keep your fingers crossed for him, he is doing good and acting more like my boy which i love to bits. He is back at school full days and even though the doctors have told him to take it easy he was playing football at school. He is starting to relise he cant do as much as he used to but at least he knows his own limits and im not wrapping him up in cotton wool.

Im starting to come to terms with losing my dad and it is hard but im coping. I have my good days and my bad days. Thats why i havent been on as much i dont want to put everyone in a downer. I cant thanks you all enough for your support and help through this time.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Choc

SO PLEASED to hear you and Brandon are ok and he is even back at school  I,and I am sure many many more, always have my fingers crossed for Brandon.

Nice to hear from you, don't keep away when you are down that's the time when perhaps we can help.

Gran

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Glad Brandon is doing so well and that he seems more like his old self!  Don't stay away as we are all here to support each other.  Caroline XX  

P.S. Loved seeing the tatoo you told us about in chat!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi claire

thats really good news claire Im glad brandon is doing really well.Love and hugs to you both

speak to you soon

lady

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Great to see Brandon is doin ok Claire .He has done so well .

nice to see you are coping better and getting used to having lost yr dad..

you take care love to you both

Nanaboo