My Brave Soldier Boy

Less than one minute read time.

I thought it was about time i put some good news on here. My boy only has another 4 blocks of chemo to go then he will get tested to see if he needs anything else. So everyone keep your fingers crossed for him, he is doing good and acting more like my boy which i love to bits. He is back at school full days and even though the doctors have told him to take it easy he was playing football at school. He is starting to relise he cant do as much as he used to but at least he knows his own limits and im not wrapping him up in cotton wool.

Im starting to come to terms with losing my dad and it is hard but im coping. I have my good days and my bad days. Thats why i havent been on as much i dont want to put everyone in a downer. I cant thanks you all enough for your support and help through this time.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am so pleased for you and Brendon

Love and hugs stacey

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

So pleased Brendon is back at school and feels "normal" again he will learn  how much his body can take and act accordingly.

Love Teri

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Claire so good to read your blog. Brandon is doing so well and so are you! Love and hugs to you all, keep coming back  Karen xxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Claire, its fabulous that Brandon is doing so well and I hope you can draw some comfort and strength from that to help you through the loss of your Dad.

Love & Strength

Debs xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Claire, thanks for sharing about how Brandon's enjoying school and football like the next kid.  Isn't it just a delight for us to see our children doing normal stuff? I pray he sails through the remaining chemo and passes the test with flying colors.

Good to know your working through your grief.

Love and hugs,

Rachel