sigh!!!!!!!!

1 minute read time.

right, i know im at risk for targetting here... but everyone has there own opinion. and i am going to say mine...

maybe i should just keep quiet, as i dont want to argue.. but...

without this site, no matter what lay out, many people wouldnt of had the support they have had...

honestly.. how many of you can say.. ive not had no support from this site.

wether it be information about the cancer/care/money... etc.. it is all support.  support from forums, support from blogs, support from chat.

i think sometimes people forget that behind the names of the writing... there are people, people that try hard, people that all have there own worries, yet take the time to comfort others, people that have taken the time to reply to a blog or a forum.. most importantly... these people HAVE FEELINGS!!!

and admin are only human... they are doing there best to try to make everyone happy. and somewhere along the line, its going to be hard to please over 50,000 people on this site...

ok fair enough things can be done to improve the site.

BUT IN THE YEAR I HAVE BEEN HERE>>>>> I HAVE FOUND SOOOO MANY FRIENDS, SUPPORTED SOOO MANY PEOPLE, AND TO ME, IT DIDNT MATTER WHAT THE SITE LOOKED LIKE....

i had the support. and gave the support.... and can i say....

all the arguing is going to put people off...

so lets think about what brought us here...

why we are here.

one word

CANCER.

one thing we all came for was to find answers, and support, then you support others. wether it be you are the patient, the carer of a patient, or wether you have lost a loved one to cancer.

the simple solution is.. we all have eyes, we all have a mind, if you begin to read a post you find upsetting, dont carry on reading it...that way it cant bother you then.

and as i say.. this  blog wasnt for an arguement. so please dont comment on it, if you are going to be arguing.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Emma for one so young you have a very wise head on your shoulders....I agree wholeheartedly with your comments and feel that the site is wonderful.I have only been on here for six months and have met some truly inspirational people. I never dreamed I would ever need this site but thank goodness it is here. The majority of people are kind, loving and compassionate.

Lets agree to disagree and not get personal with comments if you don't..........................LIFE IS TOO SHORT especially for some.

Love and hugs to all

Karen xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Emma, you are so right in your blog.  I have found this site a life saver (and I mean that literally) I was oh so low before I found all you lovely people to help me along.  

I know my road ahead will be very hard and probably sometimes unbearable, but having this site to get help and comfort means such a lot to me.

It may not be perfectly designed, but then what is.  So as you say, lets just all think about why we are all here and not all the petty arguments that can put some people off from coming on the site.

Love and a load of hugs to you all

Pam xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Emma

U r back - n thats gud to c

Long may it continue xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

i agree with you emz who ever is arguing and what ever they are arguing about should stop and they need to grow up we are all here for support what ever the need even if you come on to be cheered up it has always worked for me im am happy to have the friends i have found on here i wonuldnt be with out them at any cost life is too short to argue and fight take what time u have and live your life too the full

Jean

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Emma, I told you that you were good enough to write a book, well I still do, and further more you ought to be writing professionally. Well said, and I agree 100%.

Uncle B