extreme tiredness.. advice please :S

Less than one minute read time.

just thought id write a blog to see if this has happened to anyone else...

well, basically iv been working for four weeks now, 30 hours a week.. after having time off work since september 2009.

but this last few days, iv got up worked from 9-4, and then come home, had a bath something to eat, and then been in bed from 6pm and slept til 9.30pm... got up, then gone to bed at 11pm ish... and slept right through til 7.30 when i wake up again for work...

i dunno, its getting to me, as i feel all im doing now is sleeping and working.. i just have no energy to watch the TV or anything.. i feel fine at work, until i get home and then i only gotta put my head on the pillow and im gone...  just would of thought after four weeks my body would adjust to this working thing again..

think iv got tonsilitis to.. got a few raised nodes in my neck, and sore throat. oh the joys!!! just generally feeling miserable and drained =(

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

been to the doctors. i have got tonsilitis =( 8 antibiotics a day and paracetmol. he said he wouldnt treat me normally but because of my past having had hodgkins he most certainly will give me antibiotics.... sooo il be having a nice rattle for a week... thanks for the replies =) least i no im normal, and that its not just me struggling and that its perfectly fine 2 be tired. xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Emz you are normal, i was like that after going back to work after 10 months off, your body needs time to adjust again.  just go with the flow, if you need the sleep then take it.  You will be fine honest.

love and hugs jan xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

EMZ!!!!!!!!!! Get better!!

Sending you big hugs.

Love, Mo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi emz

read all the replies sleep when you need to and it does take time for the tiredness to go after lots of chemo took me quite a time to feel normal again and i wasnt working

sorry to hear you got tonsilitus

get better soon

lady

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just read this blog and hope you are ok now :)

Big hugs

Alison x