a blog to say, (caroline) celiswan we are here for you at this sad time

Less than one minute read time.

i just want to say caroline, we are all thinking of you, and sending you huge hugs...

caroline has posted :

Mum passed away peacefully at 11.45am. Jean Swan 8/11/35 - 14/10/10
Thu, Oct 14 2010 1:16 PM
caroline may your mum rest in peace, knowing she is well loved and cared for by a very special daughter that has done everything possible to make your mums last moments comfortable, and as pain free and peaceful as could be..

and we all want you to know, we are here in chat, in blog for you, when you need us....

thinking of you

lots of love

emma

xxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Caroline,

I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your dear mum.  You gave her the wish of being at home where she wanted to be, you cared and loved her more than anyone could ever wish for.  She had the most amazing and special daughter in you and I know you had the same as a wonderful mum to you.  I am thankful it was peaceful for mum and you - may god bless her and may she rest in peace, perfect peace, reunited with her loving husband.  

We are here for you always and I am sending you all my love and strength.

Lots of love

Nic xxx

• sorry you have posted this sad news, thoughts and prayers for you and your mum, you did all you could and I hope its not too long before the happy memories return and you can remember the special moments you shared.

gentle hugs   john

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Caroline,

My thoughts and prayers are with you

Daffie xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Caroline, just to wish you all the strength in the world right now to cope with the loss of your mum - she was one lucky lady to have you by her side. God bless. Ann x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Caroline

No words I say right now will sound right. My thoughts are with you and your family. You did a brave fantastic job giving your mum what she wanted by being at home. May she rest in peace with the angels.

Thinking of you, huge hugs.

Tiggs and Kev xx