a blog to say, (caroline) celiswan we are here for you at this sad time

Less than one minute read time.

i just want to say caroline, we are all thinking of you, and sending you huge hugs...

caroline has posted :

Mum passed away peacefully at 11.45am. Jean Swan 8/11/35 - 14/10/10
Thu, Oct 14 2010 1:16 PM
caroline may your mum rest in peace, knowing she is well loved and cared for by a very special daughter that has done everything possible to make your mums last moments comfortable, and as pain free and peaceful as could be..

and we all want you to know, we are here in chat, in blog for you, when you need us....

thinking of you

lots of love

emma

xxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

nothing else to add just to let you my thoughts are with you at this sad time x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Caroline, I am so very sorry to hear that your mum has passed away, there are no words that will make this time easier for you.

One day, hopefully very soon,  you will be able to take comfort from the fact that you had fought to get her home back with you where she so much wanted to be and that her passing was peaceful.

Thinking of you and sending you comforting

{{{{{ hugs}}}}} xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

sincere condolences Caroline, you've been a loving devoted daughter and your Mum ended her journey here knowing that.  Love and strength to you in the coming days and weeks and to your Mum - Peace Be The Journey Jean xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Caroline

So sorry for your loss. You have been such an amazing daughter. Hope you find the strength to get through this  Teresa xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Caroline

I am so sorry to hear your sad news.  Your Mum was so lucky to be cared for so well by such a wonderful daughter.  I am pleased that her passing was peaceful and that she was surrounded by love in her final moments.

May she Rest in Peace

Thinking of you xxxxxx