Fat and Fed up!!!

Less than one minute read time.

Hi

Well not sure why i am here today, got the dreaded words delivered in December 2010, yes you have breast cancer, this is what we are going to do.......blah blah blah, now 6 months on, chemo finished, just starting radiotherapy and i can finally say I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!

Hair loss, mouth ulcers, weight gain, all such a rude interuption to my usually very organised life, but why has it hit me know and i feel that i really can;t cope with this anymore, so close to the end of treatment but my patience has finally run out?  Is this normal/shock????

Have arranged to get counselling but a waiting list as expected....  I just want to be back to normal with clothes that are not tight all the time... vain i know but thats me..... HELP????

Anonymous
  • Just think of now as 'The NEW normal'. Okay, things are never going to be EXACTLY the same; your body has been through a lot of changes; your mind/brain/feelings have been through the mincer, the mangle, and back again for a good kicking! But also remember YOU have given cancer a big kick too!

KateG

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

keep your chin up hun yes we all have been through the mill emotionally and physically had my last chemo 3 weeks ago and now for the dreaded scan next tuesday not even goin gto think about it have gone through the fat body the baldy head the sickness the diahrreah you name it ive had it as has everyone else and you think you will never be the same again and truthfully we never will but keep smiling hun we are alive im not going to worry about my hair growing back in or losing the 2 stone ive put on im just grateful im still here girl to moan so chin up hun we are stronger than we think and we are all here for you love and hugs jen xxxx