feel so lost

Less than one minute read time.

it's 04.12am. Been crying for last two hours. I just feel so sad and sorry for everyone who is affected by cancer. I'm so so sad that what I have is more common in young children and that they have to endure the same tough chemo as me. It breaks my heart. These little human beings...how on earth do they and their parents cope? I'm a daughter, a sister and a mother. I dont even know how i cope. My body feels broken, but I will not let the rest of me be beaten.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Sue

I really wobbled this morn. Cried myself to sleep. Hormones are all over the place, as if this disease wasn't enough, now I've got spots all over my face and head, my arms feel detached from my body and i feel turned inside out. But, I'm still here and i'm gonna give it my best..xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi mei - i've just finished my 4th chemo of 6 and feel brilliant!! no pain or sickness. i'm tired but i can live with that.

you'll get thru this hun.

chin up - onwards and upwards.

love and hugs

tracey xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Mei,

We are all only human, and have very strong feelings. We all cry at sometime, especially where children are concerned.  Look after yourself.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Mei

I am sorry to hear you are feeling so bad right now ...I woke up this morning and had a little talk with myself and tried to put my emotions into stages ..First I have this evil demon eating me up as we all do and the big picture is really scary and i know at time i am so scared .

the SECOND is will i ever feel NORMAL again will i have any kind of normal life again with my family

THIRD the whole treatment worrys me so much my ability to cope with it and what its doing to me and will /could do .

FOURTH  dealing with a new symtom or problem each day i feel its a struggle that everyone has /is expereincing

I actually started this reply about 1.30 nurse came to give injection and now after my goodish morning i feel worn out could hardly keep eyes open so have just been laying in bed but cant sleep mind just wanders so now just going through a down time ..I hope as these few hours have passed Mei you are having an up time and feel better you are not alone .

god bless

Jan x