My dear John passed away on Monday 22 August

Less than one minute read time.

John has gone and I can't believe how much I miss him.  I sat with him for two days and nights and he finally drew his last breath yesterday morning.

I will blog more when I can but I'm at my daughter's using her laptop and feel just about strong enough to tell you all.  Have to keep telling myself he's free from pain but I feel so lost without him.

He made me the happiest I've ever been but now I am the saddest I have ever been.

Rest in Peace my Darling till we meet again.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh Madge!

So Sorry to learn about your loss.

Thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs.

Take care hun and do what you feel you can manage, don't force yourself.

Talk soon

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Madge,

My deepest thoughts are with you at this sad time. At least John will be pain free and at peace, and he will always be in your heart. John may you R.I.P.  Madge you are not alone.

Take care and be safe Hugs Love Sarsfield.x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Madge .  So sorry to see that John has lost his fight ,but he is free of pain and at peace . John will always be with you in yr heart and memories .

One day at a time now .

Deepest sympathy to you all

Nanaboox

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dearest Madge

So sorry love to hear John has passed. No pain or confusion now love.

Take it a day at a time, the tears will slow down and the pain in your heart will ease, the love will always be there.

Hope your sad days are soon filled with happy memories.

(((((((((((((((((((((Madge))))))))))))))))))))))))

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Madge

I am so so sorry to hear your very sad news, but at least now all his pain is over and he can now rest in peace.Look after your self and you will be in my thoughts.

Marianne.xx