My dear John passed away on Monday 22 August

Less than one minute read time.

John has gone and I can't believe how much I miss him.  I sat with him for two days and nights and he finally drew his last breath yesterday morning.

I will blog more when I can but I'm at my daughter's using her laptop and feel just about strong enough to tell you all.  Have to keep telling myself he's free from pain but I feel so lost without him.

He made me the happiest I've ever been but now I am the saddest I have ever been.

Rest in Peace my Darling till we meet again.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Madge,

Just another few words of condolence, I'm so sorry to read your sad news. Please look after & be kind to yourself, and let be what must be for the time being. You are a lovely lady and have been an inspiration. Thank you.

Love and hugs,

Annie xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Madge, I am sorry to hear your sad news and join with the others in offering my condolences, RIP John.

The only consolation I can offer, as you say, is he is no longer in pain. He knew he was loved and no one could of cared better or done more for him than you did.

Love and Hugs to a Special Lady, remember where we are when the time is right. xx

John xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Madge

My thoughts are with you

Sleep peacefully John x

Love and hugs

Love Janice xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

so sorry to hear about your lovely husband, thinking of you and your family at this very sad time. look after yourself.xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Slow steps Madge hugs to you. we are here if you need us Fran