TOMORROW WE WILL KNOW

Less than one minute read time.

I'm sitting here pretending to all that tomorrow will be fine, we will get the results of hubby`s CT scan to see if they have managed to contain the bone cancer.

Oh how I'm praying it has. Miracles do happen so i`m told, lets hope one is shining on us

Louise xxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you all for your kind wishes, back from hospital yesterday, not sure what to make of it all realy, was told he could have chemo as white blood cells where ok, then told they where reduceing the dosage all fine there, then told 5 mins later chemo is stopping as it has done all it can do ????????????????.

aksed if there is any improvment of containment on the bone no straight answer.

Told them that the pain in hubby`s leg is getting much worse, only to be told we will give him another week of radiopherpy, bit confused there as there had told us he could have no more, so not sure what to make of it all, still there is always the next visit. :) xxx

Have a good day all

Louise xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Louise,You are right there,what you have wrote as got me confused,let us know what they decide. Love Chris. x