I went to my Happy Place ;)

Less than one minute read time.

Well, D looked very sweet today - ballet was not a lesson but a photo session so they all had to pose, which she has NO problems with! Dropped the pink princess off at her nan's and met up with Lynne for our Coffee-Putting-Universe-To-Rights session ;)

My friend Mike (Trish's Mike not Mars' Mike), who is a fireman, a druid and newly training NLP practitioner, has also done a course in relaxing hypnotherapy, and asked if he could come over and try it on me. Oh YES! What good timing! Just as the whole treatment thing was beginning to drag, the nausea is nudging me more annoyingly, and I was losing my mojo a bit, here was a stunningly wonderful session! I loved it. I totally melted, relaxed, zoned out, saw colours and images and felt fabulous afterwards *Big Grin*

This evening, as all kiddies are sleeping over elsewhere, I am on sofa in PJs, with my very own mini chinese takeaway, pint of orange juice (no vodka in it yet!) and crap tv, then early night with a book.

Life throws so many weird things at us, and it makes us sink or swim.... I'm off across the Channel!! ;)

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Cariad,

I see Jaxandtony are at it again! I hope this doesn't go the same way.

Good luck with the channel swim - ohhhh you do set the stakes high, I was thinking more of a paddle at Barry Island.

Lucky you to have such useful friends, do you hire them out.

Good luck with the chemo and huge cwtches to tide you over when your fireman isn't available.

Colin

xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Cariad,

Shame about vodka, I have however had one or two for you lol.

Ballet bless hope it was a great picture, myself I wasn't  a prima ballerina after one lesson so gave up. I was fickle then and still am.

Would love to visit stone henge on the 21st (my birthday) wish there was someone here like Mike could do with the relaxation!

If you do the channel, steer clear of the Thames re Bubble ;)

Keep smiling

Helen xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Colin ... oh if only I *could* manage the Channel lol!

And Mike isn't my fireman, he belongs to Trish who knows how very lucky she is, and vice versa, hehe!!

Thanks for the massive cwtchs, they are VERY much appreciated, and here's some back to you..............

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi Helen....... ooh you lucky girl! I started ballet then wanted to go horse riding so had to choose one or the other, thankfully chose horse riding lol!

You should go see Stonehenge, and also Avebury - beautiful place!

Heehee, ok, no Thames for me ;)

HUGS xxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Got some lovely pics of my daughter in ballet/tap gear. Now a nearly 30year old who wears Doc Martens! She never was a girly girl, apart from knowing how to charm her Daddy :-)

I loved Avebury when I went. You could feel the magical atmosphere and it was lovely getting close to the stones. Unfortunately when I went to Stonehenge you could only walk around the circle.

Ooh! Did Mike have his uniform on? Youngest son went out last week dressed as a fireman, but tells me that as I'm his mother it would not be proper for me to see photos....even though I told him that I had seen a fireman before. Ha ha!

Relax, and make the most of those lovely feelings xxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hiya!

My two girls do ballet, they've done it for 10 years now. The youngest is dance mad and also does acro, jazz, modern and I think something else!

Have a lovely week.

Tight Lines

Tim xxx