Easter 2013

1 minute read time.

Well my bladder problem aside I am feeling pretty goooooood at the moment so am looking forward to Easter, which is funny because there was a time I didn't think I would get to see the London Olympics! :)

Now I have a scan on the 2nd and consultation and preliminary results on the 5th April so everything crossed for that, but in the meantime life goes on.

Am hoping to go for a couple of meals over Easter and visit some friends and relatives, no chocolate for me though but I don't mind you see I go "live longer or eat chocolates, now let me think!!"  I do believe that my diet will give me longer.  It may just be the belief that makes me live longer! I don't know :) I am still very positive and just hop that on the 5th they can give me some more positive news, if not then I'll deal with that then.

Then if all is as I hope I will start planning a little break away even if my bladder problem isn't solved, have catheter will travel thats my motto! :DD

Love and hugs to you all, keep safe and well and do whatever you bloody well feel like doing!!

Jayne xx

Anonymous