Living Life Redefined

• Results (sort of), 11-22-2019

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Okay . . . so for anyone who has been suffering the wait with me in my recent blog posts, for my husband's MRI results . . . here's the latest. 

Last night we were STILL waiting for the results from this past Tuesday's MRI of my husband's left knee.   We were pretty sure the results were going to be good news, as it was taking so long to get them; but one never knows, does one?  We've had it go both ways…

• Update after 6th and final R-CHOP

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Guess who's napping again . . . . Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

My poor Terry . . . still so fatigued after Hit #6.  A good FB friend of mine who has gone through chemo before suggested we go in for a blood check to see where he's at with his counts. She thought it sounded like he could use a little blood.  Not a bad idea, I suppose if that man I married wasn't convinced he's made out of steel.  He wants to go back to work…

• Possible Late Effects of RCHOP

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I've been absent from the site for a while but always feel like I have a home here.  As with many others, "No news is good news", right?  That's the case more than not; so, I'm no different in that regard I suppose.  Things, since I last "blogged" an update of sorts about my husband's Non-Hodgkin's Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma (late Stage III/Stage IV) remission have been good.  We…

• Everyone Only Wants To Be Heard and Respected 11/26/2019

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Not too sure if anyone out there even reads half of what I post but writing a journal-like record of my thoughts and experiences is my form of “therapy”, I suppose. I’d like to think the things I’ve posted since my husband was diagnosed in 2018 have helped others more than it has irritated. This site has helped me work through so much and I bless the day I stumbled onto it. So thank you to those who have reached out to…

• Never Give Up

FormerMember
    FormerMember

These two moments were all I could think of when my husband was fighting for his life in the ICU, just before our youngest daughter's wedding in September, 2009.  More detail about that is in my earlier blog from yesterday if you're curious.  But this morning as I kissed him good-bye, both of us just starting our day, I reminded myself of these two moments . . . two moments I didn't think were possible as I sat…