Sept 30th

Less than one minute read time.

Thanks to your good wishes, positive support and respect for our situation we have got through a terrible week. Ed has stopped taking the Capecitabine tablets and, thought still poorly is more with it and even managed a few minutes in the garden this morning. i have said this is better than being so wretched on the tablets so we shall see what the oncologist says on monday, as long as Ed stays well enough to get there. I read of folk changing the chemo tablets and wonder if that is an option, we shall see. Quality and pain free  is all we ask and we will cope with anything else.

I hope you are all as well as can be and having a good day, we are certainly calmer and enjoying some sun. To all our friends out there I return positive vibes and best wishes, love leisha xxx 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Leisha

I am so very glad that things are a little better for Ed.  I hope that the onc has something useful to say when you see him.

Lots of love to you both,

Grace xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Leisha,

I am so pleased to hear that  things have improved a little. That is a step in the right direction. Wish you all the very best for Monday. Will be thinking of you and Ed.

Take care,

Love lizzie xx