Goodnight sweetheart

Less than one minute read time.

Today at 2.40pm my beloved Ed passed away. It was so so peaceful and painfree that i feel happy for him. He had had enough and just couldnt fight anymore. Ed had been unable to communicate for 4 days, not even squeeze my hand but the last words he heard were me telling him I loved him and me kissing him and he just went with a sigh. Somehow I will carry on but the worst part was leaving him at the Hospice when I just wanted to bring him home with me. Our son didnt make it but has many memories and seems to accept it. It was only me and Ed and a nurse at the final moments and i will treasure those moments forever. Love and peace to all my friends out there and to any newcomers, I will never be afraid of death after today and hope it helps others to overcome their fears. love leisha xxxx

Anonymous
  • My dear Leisha, I'm sorry for your loss but pleased to hear it was a peaceful passing. I know the weeks and months ahead will be difficult for you, as you adjust to a new way of life, but please remember your Mac friends will be around to help if you need a cyber hug.

KateG

• Leisha my heart aches for you.

But I am so pleased to hear that Ed`s passing was peaceful. Be kind to yourself and do everything at your own pace.

Big Hug Kay

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Leisha, I too am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Ed. I am glad that his final hours were peaceful,  and I believe that you did not leave him at the hospice but brought him home with you in your heart.

May your treasured memories see you through the time aheadxx

Love to you and your family

Sharonxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

My heart and prayers are with you and the boys. RIP Ed.

Sleep with the Angels.

Love Julie X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Leisha

I have started to reply, and deleted, many times today - for all I truly want to say is that I feel for you and your family.

I am so sorry you have all lost your beloved Ed.

A love treasured is never truly gone.

With my love and sympathy,

Claire xx