leggy Griffs blog

• Wedding Day !!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Been to tip today came back watched wedding. and set up printer on computer.Took me ages! still took mind of pain ha ha.Leanne telling me right now to have my milk shake and start building strength up for next chemo.

• Incision pain

FormerMember
    FormerMember

My back incision wound got better but now is a burning pain seems like the doc thinks it is the nerves that was severed are starting to heal! Just starting to eat a touch better  but only just but good there is improvement.Gearing up for chemo next week!!

• Pain !!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Decided to fix jockey wheel on my trailer and perform oiling duties and ended up painting it !!! think was to much as bloody incision wound painful think have pulled a healing muscle.Learnt my lesson to NOT do too much.

• GET UP AND GO

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Tried hard to have better day so kept mor active today and it worked! Just got to try and eat better as nutrition is the key.

• Bad days

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Couple of bad days.Had terrible constipation then after laxatives stomach cramps!!! Even harder to eat things! Hoping for better day today. This bloody disease .Got to get strength up as chemo starts for last time soon! Going in greenhouse now to sort some plants.Trying to do a bit this morning it should do me good.