JULY 8th 2012

Less than one minute read time.

Feeling back to normal now after bad chest infection.Eating so much better and at last gaining (ounces!!) Have much more endurance now am 15 months post op so chuffed about that now I dont need to sleep as much daytimes! odd nap does me these days.Still enjoying life after retiring but of course rekindled my singing career so busy with that and at minute am restructuring my act,good publicity photos,brochures which means my new management will channel me into larger and better venues.so with several more weeks of rehearsal etc will be up and running.Still do the odd gig to get fine tune everything.My youngest lad is enjoying his new career in the entertainment field too after leaving school so glad I am here to see that!!

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Griff, Good to hear things are steadily improving for you and gaining some ounces too! You must be so proud of your son and I hope your energy levels continue to improve for you. Wishing you some great gigs ahead and I hope your cd sales are going well too. Thanks for the update. Nic x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks Nic.

Yes proud of son and looking forward to my gigs.Hope I continue to improve.I know I will be glad when the 5 yrs is up for all clear!!!! onwards and upwards though x Best of wishes to you. Griff

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Griff,

im so glad things are going good for you  also that you have put on a few ounces as the saying goes every little helps,good luck with the gigs im still enjoying your cd ,all the best to your son in his career.

Take care

Annette x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Very kind comments Annette.I hope things are or will soon be running a bit more smoothly.There is always hope but you have to fight it and not give up.Thoughts are with you

Griff x