April 19th 2012

Less than one minute read time.

Well folks I am still here and still recovering.So much has happened the last 19th months.My bowels have calmed down and in honesty only eating better and enjoying my food in the last 3 weeks! think taste buds are back to working! Still getting tired and washed out and certainly glad I retired as dont think would have managed at work.Have managed my first live performance so back on the road again but this time I can choose when I want to do it.Hospital check next week so fingers crossed.I feel so grateful to be alive.Seeing my 2 lads grow into men.One study mad and the other following me into the entertainment world!!.I still remain positive as have done through diagnosis,chemo.surgery,infections etc.It really is the only way to be as I always say I cannot change what is to be.Stay strong my friends

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well said Leggy, the best way to attack it is with positivity and remaining strong.  I'm so glad you're well on the road to recovery and the other side of that dark place!!  Here's to family and friends :)) what would we do without them eh??

Onwards and upwards always

Take care

Jan x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Here here.we wouldnt get far at all without our loved ones Jan. I agree onward and upwards

griff x