Motivation

Less than one minute read time.

Well i am 2 months into planning my fundrasing and fitness training for kilimanjaro 2012 and my motivation or should i say lack of it is some what starting to worry me. Although the fundraising (the most important aspect) has started well and i have reached the 13% of my target according to just giving website, my target being £5895, my fitness training has begun a little slower than i had planned, i have joined a gym but come the choice between getting out of bed and going gym my bed at present wins hands down.  So my challenge now is getting motivated and i think that is gonna be a bigger challenge than climbing kilimanjaro itself.  I dare say im not the only one thats found themselves in this situation and i have no doubts i will soon get myself into gear and will be in top shape for kili in 9 months( i hope).   Fundraising wise im reasonably confident, i have several activities and plan to raise money and i have alot of support and help from my family who without, this whole process could have been quite stressful and i wouldnt be so confident! 

Anonymous