Ay up world!!!

1 minute read time.

First of all I have to say sorry to all my mates for not keeping in contact SORRY. Since being diagnosed terminal I have been in my own little bubble just trying to stay "normal" and getting on with things that I need to do. Recently I lost yet another friend with cancer and his wife had to contact me because John was worried about me!!, we haven't seen eachother for a year because when I was well, he wasn't and so on but I was going to see him and he died the day before and that was one smack in the mouth to many for me and a few days later my friends from Crawley visited and took me and my crazy dog home with them for 5 days and spoilt us rotten, it was wonderful and then today while armed and dangerous with paint and brush in my kitchen, a knock came at the door and standing there was my mate Jerome who moved to Ireland two years ago and I haven't seen him for such a long time. He lifted me right up and almost cried when he saw how well I was looking ( see there are angels on earth!!!!) it was just so good to see him wow what a great day. Tomorrow I see my mad oncologist, my tumours are growing but I am still not having any treatment only for the fact that it won't do anything but make me very sick and Iam all for quality of life and I am still happy with my lot. I send love and hugs to those who want them. The Butt Kicking Kezzerbird....Carol xxxxx

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous