Ay up world!!!

1 minute read time.

First of all I have to say sorry to all my mates for not keeping in contact SORRY. Since being diagnosed terminal I have been in my own little bubble just trying to stay "normal" and getting on with things that I need to do. Recently I lost yet another friend with cancer and his wife had to contact me because John was worried about me!!, we haven't seen eachother for a year because when I was well, he wasn't and so on but I was going to see him and he died the day before and that was one smack in the mouth to many for me and a few days later my friends from Crawley visited and took me and my crazy dog home with them for 5 days and spoilt us rotten, it was wonderful and then today while armed and dangerous with paint and brush in my kitchen, a knock came at the door and standing there was my mate Jerome who moved to Ireland two years ago and I haven't seen him for such a long time. He lifted me right up and almost cried when he saw how well I was looking ( see there are angels on earth!!!!) it was just so good to see him wow what a great day. Tomorrow I see my mad oncologist, my tumours are growing but I am still not having any treatment only for the fact that it won't do anything but make me very sick and Iam all for quality of life and I am still happy with my lot. I send love and hugs to those who want them. The Butt Kicking Kezzerbird....Carol xxxxx

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous
  • Hi Carol,

Nice to see you here again, and good to know the people around you care and are thoughtful to cheer you up, best wishes to you and keep smiling although i know it cant be easy some days.

I wish you all the best.

Pauli...........xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

Great to hear you are doing your bit for living life to the full, long may it continue. Good luck with your appointment today and keep those butts.

Big Hugs xx

JUohn xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Carol,

You are such an inspiration to many people, keep that strong spirit up and carry on kicking that cancer !

Love, Joycee xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

Great to see you on here, and good to see that spirit of yours.  You keep it up girl, and keep kicking.

Love

Nic xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Your strength & spirit & humour always makes my spirit soar Carol. I'm sure the love & loyalty of your pets keeps you going strong too (although how a spider, python & fish can snuggle up to you like your dog can goodness only knows)! Keep doing as your doing girl,

Love Angie x