kezzerbird's blog

• Kezzerbird, canal.........The return part 1

FormerMember
    FormerMember

We should have got up at 5.45 so that I could wake up slowly with several buckets of tea........BUT we slept in.

The car was all packed and we were ready to go.

Up the A30, the M5, M6, M54 then on to the A41 to Whitchurch to the boat yard and to the "MENTAL" narrowboat Elvind.

We stopped several times so Summit the looney 4 month old collie could releave herself. Suprisingly, she was extremely well behaved…

• Back to work at last

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well it's official now guys, I have been signed off the sick at last. For anyone who doesn't know me and I sound like I am rubbing it in, I have been lucky enough to survive Ovarian,womb,bowel, stomach and cancer of the ormentum which all happend last year and I have been in remission for 7 months, I always say that I have won this part of the battle but I haven't won the war. So believe me, I am not gloating. I have…

• I climbed my mountain

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi my lovlies...........the Kezzerbird is back from her hols on the "mental" boat.I shall blog about it in a few days. I have put some pics on the site but will ad more.

But I climbed my mountain with my dog. So here is another two fingers up at cancer.........love and hugs to those that want them.....Carolx

• Holiday then back to work

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello all you lovelies..........yep I have my usual bucket of tea on the go and I just thought I would let you know that I am off on Sunday on my yearly narrowboating spree with Happiness on a stick (Kev) and The mutt (Summit). Normally it is a relaxing trip but I think this time I may be ripping out some of my newly grown hair with a four month old crazy puppy on board!

Luckily the outside of the boat is mental But…

• The weekend umph!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well as usual I am sitting here with my first bucket of tea for the day checking out this web site and am glad this weekend is over. It started out in the garden catching up on jobs that needed doing. Down the bottom of my garden I have an avairy and behind that was a tall hedge of conifers that needed to be cut down by several feet, so Kev, my son Karl,Benneath his girlfriend and I started working on that. This caused…