kezzerbird's blog

• Kezzerbird...how to motivate yourself in the morning!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

The bird has some tips for getting motivated in the morning when you feel tired!! ( You know this won't be sensible, don't you!!!) Example......this morning in the mad house..... Fell out of bed knowing it is chemo  27 day to day, ohhhhh lovely!!!!! Made my way to the kitchen and the kettle for a large bucket of tea, did that wake me up NO, next step TV on followed by tablets, Judge Judy , did that wake me up NO…

• Kezzerbird...Cor blimey the sun is out YIPEEEE!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

The sun is out and where have I been WELL the hospital and my greenhouse, the hospital for my weekly dose of poison(Fridays) and today I had my syringe driver removed and I haven't barffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft once yet! Hooray for me. The green house is where the mad kezzer  is sowing veggie seeds for a past time yep I am going to do my yearly veggie wars with Dave my nextdoor neighbour, seed packets at…

• Kezzerbird...still marching on!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Guys and sorry it has taken me so long to write. I have been through the mill of late and have been busy trying to kick my own arse into gear. Well next week will be the anniversary of ' We are sorry to tell you that you have cancer' and joy of all joy that I am still going completely against the odds and yes it has been the hardest journey of my life but hell,I am still marching on through even more chemo, number…

• Kezzerbird and some of her boys 2

FormerMember
    FormerMember

This is a piture of the best shot of me and my doorcrew, I hope no one takes offense, this made me smile, for those who don't know and can't see the tattoo on my bum it reads 'Cancer can kiss my arse' and it can!!!!!! I love life and laughter and can live a good life even knowing my time is limited, I make the most of every day and these guys, my doorcrew are an important part of my life...love Carol xx…

• Kezzerbird and some of her boys!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Here is the Bird with some of her doorcrew taken at the clubs work do on the 19th of this month, I adore these guys, we have been through a lot together and I can't wait to get back to work. I love being a boss and a friend to this motley crew and they can't wait for me to get back. My main aim is to return to the job that I love so much, cancer and all. Try to make goals and forfill them if you can and enjoy everything…