What is wrong with some people part 2

1 minute read time.

Just to let you know the results of my moaning on the last blog I did!!!!

After fighting five damn cancers and getting my poor ole tattooed butt back to my beloved job ( Female bouncer in a nightclub for those who don't know) my male colleagues who were  my mates before my illness in March 08, have turned into over sized old women and covered in chicken feathers!!!!! It as finally come to a head after four of us got hurt in a fight (I got punched in the face and head, fortunately for the guy who hit me, it wasn't my stoma bag!!!!!) Well some of the door crew didn't do their job and one refused too, hence four hurt. I went to my bosses and said that if this wasn't sorted, then I would have to leave, my health is more important than my job, even though I love being there.  After being confronted by one of the bosses, one doorman threw a hissy fit, left the meeting and said he was resigning , he was told to leave there and then.

Doing my job can be hard enough at times and it requires team work, maybe now my team will pull their fingers out and do the job that they are paid for, blimey if I can have half my insides removed and have ten chemos and be a 50 year old granny to 7 and still do my job, then so can they.....love Carol

Ps The Kezzerbird and Adam and Kai my grandsons all on my motor bike

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol lovely photo and good luck with your team

Youve proved yourslf time and time again

Love Jimxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Carol, you've been through enough to not take any cr@p from anyone, be it the patrons or work colleagues.  You will get them knocked into shape - one way or another.

Love the photos......just seen the new butt tat - very you LOL

Love & Strength

Debs xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

At least getting that punch brought everything to a head.[pun forgiven].lol.

Glad your ok Kezzer, but dont take chances, and i bet the others who stood up with you were woman.

Love n hugs Lucylee. xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol...

I hope you wern`t too badly bruised and hurt..`Hissy fit!!!`  Well...What a MAN!!  say no more!!!

Your photos are just lovely...hey you don`t look like gran ..you look like mum :)

You take good care of yourself, seems like the others dont..and you`re too special to be hurt in any way.

Hugs

scarlet xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well done Carol my 'andsome. Love the photos, hadn't realised you were that young!!

Tony xx