Steady Remission!

Less than one minute read time.
Hi Guys......................Just to let you all know that I am classed has being in steady remission, I have my Hickman line removed on monday, I have droppedmy Morphine dose by half, gone off my sleeping pills and have started irrigation through my stoma, my consultants are chuffed will all this. I am working on all my aches and pains that I have and have been assured that these will cease in time (by consultants say so) so it is back to my beloved power walking. I haven't finished my tale of The holiday, cancer and me yet but had a stomach bug and then went back on the canal for a week, I will catch up.................Love and hugs to all that want them........................Carol x
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Great news...always forward thinking...that is a good thing.  Enjoy yourself, whatever you do...so happy for you!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

That is SUCH fantastic news Carol - you've had so much to put up with this last year and you really are an inspiration - I've never known a better fighter!  Well done - I'll let you know when I next go down to Cornwall and maybe we could have a drink together to celebrate our remissions!

In the meantime - enjoy your walking.  I can see you striding around with Monty on a lead!

Lots of love as ever

Kate xxxx