Steady Remission!

Less than one minute read time.
Hi Guys......................Just to let you all know that I am classed has being in steady remission, I have my Hickman line removed on monday, I have droppedmy Morphine dose by half, gone off my sleeping pills and have started irrigation through my stoma, my consultants are chuffed will all this. I am working on all my aches and pains that I have and have been assured that these will cease in time (by consultants say so) so it is back to my beloved power walking. I haven't finished my tale of The holiday, cancer and me yet but had a stomach bug and then went back on the canal for a week, I will catch up.................Love and hugs to all that want them........................Carol x
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

Love reading your blogs and it has really made me think about a barge holiday. Your other half sounds as daft as mine but great fun!!

He does that naked dancing round the bedroom and says 'Look at this fine figure of a man' I just laugh, he's a little bit over weight and has a small beer belly!!!

So pleased things are going well for you. Its great news.

I think you said your stoma was called 'Henry', mine is 'Charlie' funny how we give them male names.  

I have just contacted my stoma nurse about irrigation, I was planning to do this from the beggining, but you have to wait about 3 months.

It would be good to know how you get on with this.

Good luck with everything

Jo x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Amazing news after all of the problems we get. It just shows how we can win through in the end. Keep it up!

Keep smiling (more to smile about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Love

Drew

X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Carol what great news for you, I wish you all the best lots love Jules x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Brilliant news, Carol, really good. I'm chuffed for you.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Great news Carol its good to have you back looking forward to the rest of you holiday stories

Keep Well

Love Teri