Kezzerbird......trying to stay awake

Less than one minute read time.

Hello my lovely mates out there in Macland...just to say that my chemo seems to have kicked in all of a sudden and I am finding it hard to even stay awake at the moment, but the way I look at it is, that if I feel like crap, then so does my cancer, it is getting its butt kicked again and I need all the beauty sleep I can get, believe me!!!!! It is two and a half years in with cancer and the bird keeps on fighting, no matter what, so any one who is having a rough time at the moment, the bird is fighting right along side you. Love and hugs to those who want them....Carol xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

Sounds like that cancer is getting it's butt well and truly kicked ! Rest, relax and you will feel even stronger.

Lots of love and positive vibes,

lizzie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

You might be fighting Carol but you are sounding alot better than you did of late. Loads of love and hugs. Julie XXX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hiya kez .......ive been catchin up on ur last few blogs ....ive been offline for a while ....missed you all xoxoxox jeez hun ur havin a reet time of it aint you? bet youve had them docs n nurses quaking in their clogs! you tell em girl ....keep chasing them up!

sending you loadsa love hugs n extra big dose of cyberstrength xNx

ps - sod the housework! .....

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

sleep perchance to dream of knocking hells bells out of the nasty cells. think of you often carol. xx