Kezzerbird....That will teach me for being too well!!!!

Less than one minute read time.

i want my immune system back!!!!! Getting a simple cold is not a good idea when your immune system isn't there, normally you sneeze, cough and fart and just get on with things but ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel rough as a badger flea ridden bum and of course my medical team started to panic, give her antibiotics and get urgent bloods done NOW!!!!! I have only got a cold for heavens sake!!!!!! I have been eating my  red hot vindaloos, kill or cure, me thinks. Couldn't have my chemo, so I am cheesed right off, I am not having much luck with my treatment this time but I am still taking my chemo tablets, so today after having a red hot bath ( my old man always threatens to peel and dice some veg for my baths!!!!) I am going to pull my finger out and get on with the things I have to do today and not stay in bed, I can't be doing with this, immune system or not. Yep mind over matter day today (I hope  it works guys, I mind and it matters HE he!) Love and hugs to those that want them.....Carol x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

hope you're feeling  bettery today Carol - if anyone can gets on with it, its you!  I know you're a fighter but sometimes you have to just sit and rest (boring I know) and let your body heal.  After all, there's so much more clubbing and animal caring left in you yet kezza but you can't burn the candle at both ends at the moment so REST.  Am waiting for next instalment where you are on your way again girl. Ann

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Chemo is a funny old game! I got an abscess in my gob and finished up in hospital for three days because of chemo. It certainly gives the medicos the jitters. I can do the vindaloo but will have to swap the brandy for rum - Wray and Nephews overproof rum from Jamaica no less! (Can you say "beer can" without sounding Jamaican?) Where hs the cold come from - you haven't been leaving your vest off, have you?

Keep smiling,

love

Drew

X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

Between me and you the best cure for the cold one Raw Onion. That will sort it out.

Take care mate and look after yourself.Love Sarsfield and Mrs S.xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Het Carol,

Sorry you've been feeling rubbish. Wondered where the sunshine had gone.

Take care my sweet.

Love and hugs.

Vee. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

A RAW ONION Jackie!!!!!! Yuk. Blimey if my Vindaloo doesn't sort this out, then I give up LOL. Drew honey is this vest thing to do with coal miners from Notts or what chic, my Dads family were miners from your neck of the woods, I never heard of any vest stories in my family and no I don't ware a vest, maybe I should!!!!! LOL. Vee the sunshine is still there it's just covered by a cloud at the mo but will be shinning through soon LOL Thanks to all xx