Kezzerbird...still marching on!!!!!

1 minute read time.

Hi Guys and sorry it has taken me so long to write. I have been through the mill of late and have been busy trying to kick my own arse into gear. Well next week will be the anniversary of ' We are sorry to tell you that you have cancer' and joy of all joy that I am still going completely against the odds and yes it has been the hardest journey of my life but hell,I am still marching on through even more chemo, number 26 tomorrow and still 5 more to follow that and not fogetting the sickness and blood transfusions and being connected to a syringe driver because I can't keep even my morphine down. That kind of sounds bad but the sun is brighter and the grass is greener than it ever did before and life is worth fighting for and even though it has been a rough few months I can say that it is worth it all. I have no regrets now and am still content with my lot and still I can pick myself up from the floor and carry on which is great. Hopefully in a few more months the old Kezzer will be back completely and causing havoc!!!! All who have sent messages I thank you but I am ok and still on my feet. I send loads of love and hugs to all and remember that always on a cloudy day a little sun always somehow shines through. Keep kicking arse guys and never give up. Love and hugs to those who what them....Carol xx

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

That's the fighting spirit we have come to know & love from you Carol. How about celebrating with another tattoo - it will cheer us all up! Spring is in the air & you sound to have the spring back in your step so good on you girl !

Love Angie x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Carol, you are that bit of sun that shines through the clouds.

I've been thinking about you lately and I'm so happy to hear that you are being as positive as ever. It will surely give everyone a boost.

Look forward to seeing you around more soon.

Love, Christine xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol It's great to hear from you, was worrying if anything was up as not heard from you in a while & was worried about trying to ring you.

When i'm feeling a bit crap i think of your fighting spirit & it picks me up!!!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Glad to see your back Carol,have missed your blogs.Hope the rest of your chemo doesn't cause you to many problems, and you will be back to causing havoc soon!!!!!!

Best wishes  Sue   xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol

Glad you still fighting the Good Fight - nice to hear from you again - start hitting us with blogs soon huh ?

Hugs

J xx