Kezzerbird says thanks x

1 minute read time.

Wow you guys what can I say to you all for your fantastic support. It is time for me to blow some sunshine up some butts. I haven't cried because I can't yet, I knew the cancer would return but this time at the moment I have only one to fight, not five like last time! I know I can do it because I am not going anywhere yet until I am ready. Having support even from amazing people who have recently lost there loved ones just blew me away, you guys are incredible. Just remember that no matter how bad it gets I will be there for you all when you need me and I still mean every word that I have said about having that glass half full and we fight this together, have done for the last two years and will carry  on doing so. I give you all the love I have and thank you for being there. Blimey guys, the Kezzerbird is tearing up ( I will go now and slap myself!!!) Right where did I put those boxing gloves? I am not happy about giving up everything I fought so hard for, but hey I can get it back again...................love Carol The Boxing Kezzerbird XXXX

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Carol  - I've only just caught up with your blog - I'm so sorry to hear you have another fight on your hands, even though it was half-expected, it still could have hibernated for longer.

BUT - at least they were onto it immed, and here's hoping you whack it down even harder this time,  love Jeanie x  

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Under no cirumstances do you give up , you have come this far  

jo x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Me give up......no chance of that, those words are not in my vocabulary ....can you lot all move over, my boxing ring is getting to full for me to swing a punch!!!! xxx

• Hi Carol

Will be your second any day. Let the fight begin. Kezzerbird wins with a knockout in Round 1.

Sue xxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

But Kezzerbird, I've seen it on the telly:- When a True Champ steps into the ring and proceeds to knock seven kinds of s**t out of some fool that thinks it can get the better of them, then the ring is always full of supporters.  So we ain't going nowhere hun.

Judes xxxxx