Kezzerbird.....quiet but still about!!!

1 minute read time.

How nice to see I have been missed (Debs and Marsha Awhh!) The bird hasn't been feeling too good after last chemo, very odd seeing as I have been feeling really well, unlike the first time round. Ended up having to take myself off to bed unable to stay awake and the bird doesn't like doing that, oh no, things to do and place to go and people to annoy.

Well I shall be seeing my Onc this thursday and will be roasting his arse over an open fire if he doesn't tell me what is going on and why after having my 1st chemo from the second cycle that I needed a break, I do not care for a nurse telling me this after my Onc as left the building and not telling me why and I think he needs to sort out a CT scan to see if this treatment is doing anything, after all the last time I was treated like a mushroom ( fed bulls**t and kept in the dark!!!!) and ended up with five cancers to fight all at the same time and I have no desire to be in that position again. So as you can see, the bird is getting fightable again, Oh no! which means I am feeling better with each day and have been attacking my garden out in the sunshine and really enjoying myself and have been watching my frogs and toads chilling out in my pond (Don't any of you tell Debs about them, or she will find where I live and start proding them with a stick!! we will just keep that to ourselves ok LOL !!!) Kezzer the chicken bird (African grey parrot) is happy swearing at me all day from the avairy and now and again she will sing to me and say 'Carol you alright mate'. Oh well guys, I shall go and get myself another bucket of tea, take my Morphine tabs and carry on in my garden. Love and hugs to those who want them as always.......Carol xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol, sorry to hear you have not been feeling so good hope you soon feel better, and go kick arse at the hospitol, Enjoy your garden dont sent the frogs and toads my way, they scare me and my dog insists on catching them and bringing them indoors, put a bucket over them and wait for hubby to put them back outside.Still at least she is gentle with them. xx

• You have a parrot who swears? Heaven's to bettsy - I am SO  shocked! LOL Sorry the chemo is taking it out of you but remember, sleep is good - it helps the body heal.

Best wishes,

KateG

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol, good to hear you are feeling a bit better. Thinking of you and sending lots of positive vibes. Val X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

Glad to hear your feeling bit better now, sorry you felt poorly enough to go to bed, but you need your rest when you need it.

I missed you giving such good advice and support to everyone.

Take care.

Vee. xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Welcome back Carol,glad to read that your feeling better and ready to take on the World, well the Oncologist,for now,eh!!!

Big hugs,   Alison.x