Kezzerbird......out clubbing!!!!!!! again!!!!!

1 minute read time.

Yesterday I was in bed by 4 feeling drained as you do after a long day having chemo, I have so much to do around the house but I have learned from the last time round that when your body says rest, that is exactly what you do and after all the world doesn't stop turning if the housework isn't done!!!!! I woke up a 2 this morning a put on my glad rags and when up to the club,my place of work (when I am in remission again) I felt like I had been run over by a bus, but when the bird decides to do some thing she does. I am so glad I did, loads of hugs and kisses flying around and a good laugh, it has perked me up alot. Left the club and got home a 4.30 and fell into my bed with a big smile on my face. The one thing I have notice since having my portacath put in, is that I am feeling worse after having chemo than I did before when it was going through my veins, it is making me wonder if I was getting the correct dose, who knows!!!! Well I shall see how I feel today and may have a bash at the house work. Love and hugs to those that want them as always.....Carol xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Don't know how you do it Carol.

Never mind the housework, it will take care of itself lol.

Best wishes, Christine xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

That's my girl,out clubbing again good for you my 'andsome !!

Tony x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

ha ha ha kezzer... well done... show em all how its done!!!!.....keep it up

liz xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Amazing scenes at the nightclub! Just goes to show that you can't keep a good man (or Kezzerbabe) down. I am like the others - get up at 4am for a pee or like last night because Tom-ass was misbehaving. Three bags chock a block. At least I didn't roll over and pull it off this time. Theakstons beer must be a natural laxative! So glad that you are living life to the full. Bollocks to the housework. I put my foot down and do mine AFTER Coronation Street. Never mind what Irene says.

Keep smiling,

love

Drew

X

• You go girl.  I'm new here but your courage inspires me.  I hope happier times will come for you and the treatment will work.  You deserve a wonderful summer and - a miracle maybe - a truly awesome oncologist.  You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Chrissie