Kezzerbird....one way or another

1 minute read time.

I have been a little on the quiet side after the news from my last scan,I have popped on the site and let a few comments but of late there as been so much sad news that I needed a short break to get my head around some things. I think the old bird let some depression creep into her life and I don't do that. I have been ticking along as usual and being told that my body was trying to heal itself and making extra calcium which was attacking my many small tumours did my head in, this news was the only bit of hope I have ever been given, did I jump for joy, no I went the other way. I am so weird!!!! So I have had time to chew things over and I am just going to carry on as before, fighting like a crazy woman and just go with the flow and start laughing again. I start another 6 lots of chemo next month, so we shall have to wait and see how that goes, bring it on says I !!!!!! and hopefully I shall start doing my usual amusing blogs. Love and hugs to those who want them....Carol x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Glad to be of assistance Jackie, Carol knows I love her really......but I know when the day comes that I get bad news on my scan......she will support me but she won't let me feel sorry for myself, not for one second.

I can't wait to see her pics from the next boat trip the last ones were gorgeous.  

Hey Carol, it's about time we had an updated photo of the ugly but beautiful Gismo!

Debs xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hiya kezz

sorry to hear u not feeling ur bubbly self - tho it is so very sad to hear our maccyfriends sad news

and it is strange how sad it makes us feel ....when we say to our friends ...... this has happened to a cyber friend ..... they look at us like weve lost the plot big time ..... but as you ...and many others on here - we have got to know each other over the past year/s

and although weve all maybe only met cyberally .... i know we all care very much for each other ......

hey we even love debs threatening to kick ass !!!!

she may have little feet ......but .... i bet it hurts :P

take good care hun

hope u have a fab happy bubbly weekend

xNx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Kezzer, think I had a little bit of the same mate, and I don't do depression either... But any good news gives us hope .... Keep on fighting mate... And try to keep that humour too,

Hugs, liz

Xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

you keep the blogs coming, i love to read them, its nice to know theres at least 1 more crazy person out there, you take care flower,warmest wishes from ski  ps. look at all the friends you have

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol, Many of your blogs have brightened my day and inspired me on this journey we all find ourselves on . I hope you will be back to your bubbly self soon, Take Care, Best Wishes  Sue xx