Kezzerbird may have to keep her clothes on after all!!!!

1 minute read time.

Well my lovely mates out there in Mac land, I have stuck to my guns and it seems the hospital are going to try and go ahead with my wishes. My onc is back from his hols which he enjoyed (Oh I am glad!) and wanted to know why I wanted a Portacath instead of a Hickman.. When I get back in remission and I will, I know that my cancer will come back and that the Hickman is best for short term treatment and not for long term and I also told him when he said that he would have to justify it, that I would be down stripping in protest if I didn't get my port. He agreed with my reasons and has to sort it all out. He is not to concerned about the delay in my chemo and told me that I shouldn't be bloating on my treatment and if it continues to get back to him. So now I just have to wait, not a problem. See, I have said it before and I shall say it again 'Being a bad tempered old bag' can help and not letting people walk all over you. I have a voice and I am not afraid to use it......Kezzerbird 2     cancer 0    medical team 0

Love and hugs to those that want them.......Carol x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

We could all do with a Kezzerbird fighting our corner.  Good on yer girl.

Love and hugs

Lorraine

x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Am I the only one who is just a tad sad that we won't be watching Carol on the news now kicking up dust and nekkid to boot!

Seriously Kezzer, lets hope he means what he says - mind you, he must know you well enough by now not to try and deceive you xxxxx