Kezzerbird...just another hiccup!!!!!

1 minute read time.

Well guys I have found out why I am vomitting for England, the cancer is misbehaving and pressing down on something and even though I have been so ill my med team said it was urgent that I start chemo, so yesterday I had number 22, this chemo is the mid range type, they have blasted me with the heavy stuff. How do I feel about all this WELL it is just another hiccup for the Bird and no matter what the cancer will NOT stop me doing the thing that I want to do, not a chance. I did have to laugh, my 3 brother and my sister seem to think that their baby sister (yep that is me!!!!!) is ready to pop her clogs and want to see me before it is too late!!!!!! I have more faith in myself than they do, I know they mean well but really!!!!!!! I have said this before, I am a Capricorn, the goat, I climb to the top of the mountain, I get knocked flat on my arse and I start to climb up again!!!! Never ever stop fighting, I know how hard it is believe me but you have to carry on even if it means constantly kicking cancers arse along the way. For me this is just another hiccup to be sorted, I have loads of things planned for this year and cancer or not I shall do them. I still have my sence of humour and hopefully soon I can start to write blogs that put smiles on faces again. So I may go quiet for a little while, it tends to make doing blogs a little difficult when the lap top is covered in vomit, you can't see the keys and it is a bitch to clean up He He!!!! Sending love and hugs to those who want them as always.....Carol xxxxx

I am not dying of cancer, I'm living with it

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Aw Carol well at least you know why all the sickness now and hopefully this chemo will help in some way.  What you say of Capricorns is true...me being one also of course I'm going to agree ;-D Will be thinking of you even if we dont get to see your blogs and I'd give your brother a slap if I were you and tell him to sort it out!!! xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi carol, hope things go okay, i got this little item from my family on face book, thought you might like it,  may god give you.

for every storm , a rainbow

for every tear , a smile

for every care , a promise , and a blessing in each trial.

for every problem life sends , a faithfull friend to share

for every sigh , a sweet song, and an answer for every prayer..

.catch you soon, when you are feeling a bit better, thanks for the hug, regards ski

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol, thinking of you, please get back to your blogging soon, i look forward to reading them and we miss you.

Love And Hugs. Lucylee. xxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Kezzer I hope the Belfast bash is in your plans!! Me and Joan will be expecting you!, hopefully I won't need to borrow your wig this time, as I have a wee bit of bum fluff on my head just now lol..... I BELIEVE in you mate.... Keep kicking butt!!!!!

Hugs and kisses

LIZ xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Carol, I've just read about you and the sh-- you're shovelling at the momen.  If I were to live near to you I would make it my most important move to try and be your friend - I don't makefriends easily as I don't trust too many people  - but I feel so proud of you and your strength of character.  Its funny how family seem to pop up when they think we're dying - a shame they can't be there when all is well.  If I were a magician I would magic some strength to  you right now but all I can do is say I am thinking of you and you really do give me a special gift, that is yourself.  Hope the animals are doing okay and keeping you company, God bless, take care, Ann x