Kezzerbird........JOY JOY and some!!!!!

Less than one minute read time.

Happy days are here again, the sun is shining clear again ( I hope you are all singing along? ) La La La !!!!!!! My 3rd chemo was given to me today through my brand new portacath and Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was bliss! Had a great day which started with the hospital transport actually turning up, got to the hospital on time, my bloods were spot on and fluids started at 9.30 (slight hiccup, no one knew what size gripper was needed !) and everything went through well, I was done and dusted by 5.30, had all my meds ready for me and even got insulted by my oncologist, made a new mate who lives near me, we exchanged numbers and also had a laugh............................was it all a dream?.........No it  was real, Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  Love and hugs to those that want them....Carol xx 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

as we say here in northern ireland kezzer "HAPPY DAYS".... glad its been a big difference to you ... i`m well pleased with my picc, what a relief not to have to go through the "will they... wont they" oh no not another failed try.... yipppie!

its not like we ask for much now is it? lol

good luck with no 4...  and keep on smiling, i`ll be right there with you  

liz xoxoxox

• Hey Carol, you don't just make one of us smile you make us all smile even on that odd day when you had a rant. your one tough cookie but you know that, but has that Onc found your soft centre yet ha ha

take care

john

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

John my other half said to tell you that he hasn't found my soft center in 11 years (cheeky git!!!!!) I did show my Onc the tattoo on my bum, will that do !!!! LOL

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

So pleased everything went well. You sound so joyful, are you sure it was chemo and not a drop of bubbly? Reading your posts always makes me smile, you are one amazing lady. Hope the rest of your treatment goes brilliantly, lots of love, lizzie xx