Kezzerbird....In need of a rant too!

1 minute read time.

Good morning Oncology here, say the voice on the phone. I gave her my hospital number and said that I haven't been given an appointment for next weeks chemo and what is her reply. 'You have chemo weekly, are you sure it is not every three weeks, we haven't got you down for treatment you know' A red mist suddenly fills my kitchen, my eyes start to bulge and the veins start to protrude from my neck Oh great says I, now I have to fight with a bloody receptionist on what my treatment is! So through gritted teeth I tell her that I have to have number three chemo to complete this cycle and that it should be on Monday starting at 8.20 and finishing at 6.30. 'Oh it is all day then' at this point my face is starting to turn purple!!!!!! 'Well I will have to speak to a nurse and get them to call you back, but the Doctor hasn't booked you in' I phoned at 9 and am still waiting. What do we have to do to be heard, answers on a postcard please!!! So not only do I feel like S**T at the moment, I have to sort out my own appointments now. Oh give me strength. I should have had a phone call yesterday from my consultant about my scan results, I am still waiting for that call, so far I have been told the tumours in my stomach have shrunk, next minute they haven't, the new lump I discovered has always been there, next minute it hasn't. Thanks for letting me rant, I don't do it very often but I am sick and tired of fighting these bunch of muppets, well after all it's only my life I am fighting for. Love and hugs to those that want them as usual....Carol the extremely angry Kezzerbird xxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh Carol, I wish we were there beside you and could help you fight these incompetent bunch of pillocks. You have enough to concentrate on, without all this as well. Hope they sort themselves out soon, and you take care of yourself, that's the most important thing. Much love, Val XXX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

you must be feeling angry carol its not often we hear u rant,you are usually the first person to listen to all of our problems.i hope you get it sorted out soon,its bad enough having to go through the chemo without having to worry about anything else.wish i could have been a fly on  the wall at hospital end bet u gave her what for ...take care love kay xxx

• Think you are being polite just calling them muppets, think its time to dig into those reserves and tell them what you think, can it get any worse.

Your onc seems to do more twists and turns than a flamenco dancer

hope and strength to you

ps if that don't work then let the spider or snake lose and settle the score haha

john

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Carol, they're certainly giving you the run around aren't they? Not fair when you're feeling under the weather with chemo and not fully fighting fit (I pity them when you are!!).

Do we need to start a "Save Our Carol/Kezzerbird's Sanity" campaign? Hmm... that's "S.O.C.K.S", maybe we could start sending them batches of truly stinky smelly socks to make our point about them not looking after such a special person as well as they should! I'm sure I could start a collection from Mr BF and Master BF for you!!

Sprinkling the fairy dust your way,

Love

Bad Fairy xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hello darling, so sad to hear you have had to get angry over some idiot on the end of the phone, if they don't or can't give you the information you want then they shouldn't be answering the ******** phone in the first place.

I hope they get back to you soon cause they really don't want you get crosser.

So wish could deal with all of this for you, you give us all such inspiration even when you don't feel good yourself.

Hope it gets sorted soon please try to rest as much as you can.

Giving you a big (((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))

Vee.xxxx