Kezzerbird....DOH!!!!!

1 minute read time.

Hellooooooooo and good morning to all those in Macland. The bird is on the mend, hooray!!!!!! What I didn't say in my last post was that I started being sick and having chronic stomach pains, not good when my cancer is in my stomach! I was given CLARITHROMYCIN 500mg to take twice a day and guess what the side effects are????????? Sickness, the trots, chronic stomach pain plus many more! Well what a brilliant idea to give a patient with stomach cancer who has to take a chemo tablet everyday, who can't afford to be sick, this antibiotic  DOH!!!!!! and there was me thinking I just had a little cold due to not wearing my vest (DREW!)

For MR the vest Drew......11 years ago when I met happiness on a stick AKA Kev AKA my wigs stand, there was this guy who used to go to Kevs local pub and come rain or shine or snow this guy would ware an orange vest, in his little mind it was to pull the girls because he could show off his muscles. He ambled over to me one night flexing his muscles in his vest and said "Hey Babe, let me buy you a drink and we can get to know each other better" OH BAD MOVE MATEY!!!!! Now I have to re word what I said to him so I don't offend anyone........I said " Are you making up for something that is very small, oh yes I can see because it is stuck to your forehead, now I suggest you GO AWAY (use your imagination here!!!) He almost ran away, him and his vest left, he never bothered me again. I wonder why!!!!! He he......love and hugs to those who want them Carol xxxxxx

Anonymous