Kezzerbird.....come on Henry!!!!!!!

1 minute read time.

Hello from vomit city and the Bird, to  be honest I have looked and felt better than I do at the moment BUT I too have looked and felt worse than I do right now, so I must not grumble (well I can if I want he he!!!!) Well dear ole Henry has let me down, some what and for those who haven't got a clue what the hell I am on about, Henry is my stoma!!!!!! So today it is Vindaloo, cabbage and a tin of prunes and if that doesn't work, I give up!!!!!! So what has been going on at the Birds house.......WELL.....besides spending time with my head down the toilet and my butt up in the air, I have been pottering in the garden admiring my veggie that are all growing well, my new baby cockatiel chick is doing really well and now spits and frizzes at me when I go near it, oh bless! Kezzer my African grey is happily still swearing at me from down in the avairy!, Charlotte my tarantula is growing, she spun an amazing web the other day, it was like a silk carpet, very nice and Monty my python actually had a mouse the other day after not eatting for months and my dog is still crazy, all the other animals are doing well too. Right on that note, the contents of my stomach are wishing to depart, so I am off to the great white telephone!!!! Love and hugs to those that want them......Love Carol x

Anonymous
  • Have you thought of doing guided tours of your zoo? Perhaps Debs will loan you some of her Froads too add to the menagerie?

Sorry you are still feeling yuk. Any luck with anti-sickness pills?

Sending cyber hugs.

KateG

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh Carol that sickness must be awful..Im sure Henry is on strike cos everythings coming up the other way!!

Im loving your animals from here:) i love cockatiels i have 4 of them and chicks are so cute i love that hissy noise they do lol I don`t know what we would do without our animals do you..my dogs are all flat out in this heat  they`ll get their ice cream for a treat later lol

Carol I really hope this weekend is a better one for you and the sickness stops..Just a thought do you think it could be an infection, my other half had food poisioning the other week not my fault i hasten to add, he heated up a sainsburys pasty or should i say warmed up!  and it made him ill..we wouldnt have known for sure but he had to have blood tests as he was so ill for days..and we were told its very common and could be found in eggs,any meat and milk..and it isnt always caused by uncooked food either! nasty..but its easily treated with antibiotics.

Sorry if im going on Carol but i remember you saying that you didnt think it was your chemo this time.

Take care

love scarlet xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Beware Henry the inactive stoma. My Tom-ass is an absolute bastard to me - when I was whole I used to go every day regular as clockwork and now I go once or twice a week - and when I go I really do go. Always wakes me up in the night. Often leaks and several times has come off. Here's hoping Henry is better behaved and perhaps he could have a word with Tom-ass. Soz to hear you are still doinglong distance on the great white telephone. Keeping  a vindaloo down might do it. Glad to hear that your bods and aminals are all doing well. Irene wants another dog but I will have to get a back gate first!

Keep smiling

love

Drew

X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Carol

Hope the sickness stops soon - and that Henry behaves. Take care of yourself, Val X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

Gentle hugs coming your well sorry you feeling so rough, thats just not fair!!! Loving the sound of your house sounds as mad as mine was when I was a kid ha ha ha more animals than humans.

Take care, lots of love Alex xxx