Kezzerbird, Charlotte and Mr Crickets reprieve!!!!!

1 minute read time.

I have to say that I would love to put a picture of Charlotte on here but I won't  because debs will come looking for me and she will after finding a chair to stand on, will head butt me and even through I am a bouncer i know that would hurt because she has 4 bolts in her bounce !!!! LOL.....well after chasing 2 crickets around their small tank for Charlottes supper and feeling guilty for doing so, I left her to dine and went to bed, knowing I had to be up early for my weekly poison session (10 hours of it!) I didn't have time to see if she had eaten them so off I went to the hospital. On my return at 7pm I checked Charlotte and there frantically trying to swim in her water dish was one cricket, I couldn't find the other one...anyway I pulled out Mr Cricket and decided that he deserved a reprieve and put him back in the cricket tank with his mates, I am sure I heard him say 'S**t guys that was a close call!' Now the word has got around the cricket tank, I think there will be a mass exodus next time I try to feed Charotte, not that I blame them!!!!!......My boss came into the chemo centre for a couple of hours yesterday and she met my oncologist, he shook her hand and said 'How the hell do you put up with this one (charming eh!!!) her reply was a cracker, she said to him 'Well hurry up and get her better because I miss her and want her back to work and then you won't have to put up with her, will you' he walked away laughing. i expect to start going down hill rapidly but i am ok, I have chemo next week again, so don't worry, you should know know the BIRD doesn't keep quiet for long, so the nexxt thrilling installment will follow soon. Tonight I have to give Monty (my python) a mouse after I thaw one out for him, he hasn't eaten for months, he has just shed his skin, well I wouldn't call it shedding, he kind of expodes there is snake skin every where in his tank. Love and hugs to those that want them.....Carol the weird and wonderful Kezzerbird xxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sounds like a great menagerie, I'm surprised you've got time to go to work (or 10 hour chemo sessions!)

No wonder I wander round bored when I have 'chemo effects', I've only got my husband!!

At least it gives you something to look at when you feel depressed.

Keep smiling and cheering us all up.

Viv   XXXX

• Your a happy bunch on here --well done what a band of merrymen we are --now where is Robin Hood !!!!!

Kezzerbird your Boss sounds lovely and good luck with the next round of Chemo xxx

Love mavis