Holiday then back to work

1 minute read time.

Hello all you lovelies..........yep I have my usual bucket of tea on the go and I just thought I would let you know that I am off on Sunday on my yearly narrowboating spree with Happiness on a stick (Kev) and The mutt (Summit). Normally it is a relaxing trip but I think this time I may be ripping out some of my newly grown hair with a four month old crazy puppy on board!

Luckily the outside of the boat is mental But the inside is wood (Oh yummy!) and of course we have loads of ropes too to chew on. I can see us moored up for the night and waking up somewhere else cause the dog has chewed throught the mooring ropes!!!! Summit will be introduced to her huge dog cage, which isn't going to please her, but she will be with us most of the time. The thing I am looking forward too is she will be climbing my mountain with me and going on lots of walks.

We are away for two weeks and when we come back, which will be on a Sunday, the following Friday night, I put on my new bouncers uniform, polish up my bitch belt (this belt has a buckle with bitch written on it, I am famous for this belt!) and get my butt back to the job I love so much. My door crew will mother me for awhile, which I will hate, I am still one of their bosses, but we have a close relationship with eachother. They have to remember I fought off four cancers (won the battle, but not the war) but I suppose they care about me, which is sweet. So I shall blog again after the hols, so love and hugs to those that want them...............love carol x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Yeah but a mental boat does seem more fitting for you anyway LOL

Debs xx

• Oooh have a fabulous time. Can I come too? I'll walk the dog and swab the decks lol. I'll even cook dinner if Debs gives me some meal ideas lol.  x x Patricia x x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Debs..........what are you trying to say about me! I'm as sane as you! Um that says it all really! Anyone around the Llangollen canel look out for a boat called Elvind, knock on the door and join me for a jacket spud with roast dog and for afters chilled old man and custard, follow by a stiff drink and a pack of indigestion tablets!!!!! lol

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I have been a few of them mental boats with mental crews and mental dogs. My old dog Prince (black lab - red setter cross and beautiful with it ) used to dive off the boat every time the engine revs dropped. One morning we stopped for breakfast and he was laid on the towpath asleep - woke up, had a stretch and then rolled into the canal. That surprised him! Good luck with back to work as well. I am sure they will know the "bitch is back!" in no uncertain terms.

Keep smiling

love

Drew

X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Happy jollies we await your tales of adventures on the water! lv Karen xox