Holiday then back to work

1 minute read time.

Hello all you lovelies..........yep I have my usual bucket of tea on the go and I just thought I would let you know that I am off on Sunday on my yearly narrowboating spree with Happiness on a stick (Kev) and The mutt (Summit). Normally it is a relaxing trip but I think this time I may be ripping out some of my newly grown hair with a four month old crazy puppy on board!

Luckily the outside of the boat is mental But the inside is wood (Oh yummy!) and of course we have loads of ropes too to chew on. I can see us moored up for the night and waking up somewhere else cause the dog has chewed throught the mooring ropes!!!! Summit will be introduced to her huge dog cage, which isn't going to please her, but she will be with us most of the time. The thing I am looking forward too is she will be climbing my mountain with me and going on lots of walks.

We are away for two weeks and when we come back, which will be on a Sunday, the following Friday night, I put on my new bouncers uniform, polish up my bitch belt (this belt has a buckle with bitch written on it, I am famous for this belt!) and get my butt back to the job I love so much. My door crew will mother me for awhile, which I will hate, I am still one of their bosses, but we have a close relationship with eachother. They have to remember I fought off four cancers (won the battle, but not the war) but I suppose they care about me, which is sweet. So I shall blog again after the hols, so love and hugs to those that want them...............love carol x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Have a fab holiday - had to reread the bit about the the boat being "mental on the outside" a few times before I realised what you meant......but I should thank you for giving my brain a little bit of exercise today ;)

Hope Summit enjoys the boat trip too and doesn't cause too much chaos.

See you on your return.

Debs xx

• Have you thought about a life-jacket for Summit? (lol) My two dogs LOVE water and would be leaping off the boat every two minutes.

Have a great holiday.

Best wishes,

KateG

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Woohoo! Have a fab time, I hope the skies stay blue for you.  I am envious -I love narrowboating!

Karen x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Yes I did mean METAL! I stopped chemo in January but I don't think my brain has recovered yet,DOH! I was going to edit the blog, but I shall leave it so everyone can get some MENTAL exercise today!!!! love the CONFUSED Kezzerbird XX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Have a brillaint time Kezza ! I gave my dog a meaty strip every time he wandered into his cage - within 2 days he was fine! I look forward to hearing about all the things that went right and wrong on holiday he he he !! Lots of love Jools xxx