Help me out here guys

1 minute read time.

Hi guys................ I have a situation going on and I need some help on this one because it is doing my head in.

I have 7 grand children, one I haven't seen for 6 years because of my one idiot son who left the child's mother and she has moved on. I see 3 of my grand daughters but my other son has 2 sons, he has fallen out with their mother so I haven't seen them for a year  and 8 months ago the same sons girlfriend (now ex) had a little girl who I haven't seen at all. There has been a lot of problems with this ex. She is a bunny boiler to say the least but she wants me to see Evie, I am so scared that if I see her and fall in love with her, that the mother will then tell me to sod off and break my heart but if I don't see her and my cancer returns and i don't pull through next time, look what I could have lost out on. I am loosing too many of these amazing little people and I haven't done a damn thing wrong and neither have my grand babies. HELP.....love Carol xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol, you know it's right you should see your grandchildren, and they should see you as well. All my grandparents were dead by the time I was 14 years old. Wish I could turn the clock back. As Judi says "go with your heart".  As we all know on this site, life is too short to waste time falling out and bickering.

Love Bill xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

This is a tricky one but I think,with your strength of mind and a whole of Love to give. you will get your wish and see your beautiful Evie. Less of this talk what if. That dosent sound like our Kesserbird.If you want something bad enough, Cant you and Evie,s. Mum sit down and come to some arrangement.  Evie has the right to see her Nan.

All the best and good luck. I hope you get your wish,

Love Sarsfield.xx. P.S. Give Evie a big hug from me.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hello Carol, I hope you enjoy meeting your grandaughter, and wish you all the best. Love Linda

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol, i would see your grandchildren and enjoy being with them rather than worry that the situation may change. You have fought to hard to not be able to enjoy the lovely things in your life. You deserve to be happy and it sounds like more contact with your grandchildren would make you happy. I would make it clear that you dont want to take sides, just want to see your grandchildren, that way they may be less likely to take it out on you by stopping contact.

good luck

annax

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

my precious husband is very poorly , he has terminal cancer and the only advice i can give you is life is so precious , please grab what ever time you have with evie with open arms and cherish every minute ,every hug and enjoy xxxxx jenni xxxx