2009 here we go again!

Less than one minute read time.
Hi guys............I would first like to wish everyone a happy new year and I hope this one will bring along some joy. I did manage to do some partying over the Christmas period but was too tired to go out New years eves but did see it in I am having chemo number 10 on the 6th and will hopefully know, what the future will bring by mid February after my CT scan. I feel hopeful at the moment, I haven't goten any worse and with my cancer so close to my lungs, going on the previous rate of spread, my lungs are fine and I know my chemo is active this time. So for me 2008 was cancelled and 2009 will be better,hopefully for us all, that is patient, carers, family and friends. Sending love and hugs to those who want them.....................Carol the nutty Kezzerbird x
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I know a lot of people who were glad to see the back of 2008 !!  Good luck with your next chemo and I really hope 2009 is your year :)  

Loadsa Luv back at ya - Simone x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Go straight from 2007 to 2009 . . .   do not pass 2008, do not collect £200 . . .

Well it was a helluva year wasn't it, and I agree with you, best to cancel 2008.

Wishing you all the very best for the New Year - and the best possible scanoo in February!

In the meantime, lots of love and hugs (and to Monty too)

Kate xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi carol,

glad chemo is working,am sure 2009 is going to be better.I'm sure a lot of us would agree about 08 being cancelled.

love julie