Bananas - 1 Rottweilers - 0

Less than one minute read time.

WinkLast year I wrote a blog post entitled 'Rottweiler under the Duvet' where I described having severe night cramps. Well... I accidentally found the cure - Bananas!  One of my medications dictates it has to be taken early in the morning with food and as I don't much feel like munching breakfast at 6am I have been eating a banana. It took me a while to join the dots but I suddenly realised - wow, no night cramps.

And the moral of this story is... 'A Banana a day keeps the Rottweiler away!' 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey kate today uve discovered cure for cramps

tomorrow cure for cancer?

well you never know!

take care hun

xNx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

lol!  Great blog...........and keep us posted about the other cure as N suggests!

• Pleased it worked for you, I have one everyday and replied to your first blog at the time as I new what you meant and it never not stop mine.

But 4 months post chemo and no more cramps YES !

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Blimey I got worried for a minute when I started reading your blog, very relieved after reading it, keep stuffing those bananas girl...love Carol x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

just be careful where you leave the skins!!!!

Glad you found something that works, now could you work on why I have only slept through the night about 3 times since surgery in Jan 09....and those were through sheer exhaustion I think!!!!!

I seem to wake every 1.5 to 2 hours and then take ages to go back to sleep.  Needless to say, I toss and turn and disturb the poor hubby :S

The banana's are good for potassium too!

Love & Strength

Debs xx