Good news then bad news

Less than one minute read time.

Went to get my scan results which were clear. Only have 1 more chemo to go so Onc said to forget it,  that 11 is enough. Yippee! Then he said that he wants me to have radiotherapy and to go home for 6 weeks to get over the chemo, then go back and discuss it. My cancer has gone and in the empty space is now the rest of my bowel which has slipped down to fill it. He said he is a little worried about that.

Why couldn't it just be all over. The radiotherapy is to stop it coming back in that place again. He must know something I don't. I am terriefied to have radiotherapy, I am scared it will stop my chance of having a reversal of my stoma.

Can anyone out there tell me of their experience with radiotherapy and bowel cancer? Love Julie xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thankyou everyone for replying, I feel a little better from your answers. Love Julie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello,

It's really a pleasure to come along your

profile,  I am Joy by name, good looking young girl and in search true love. This is why i have decided to contact you for a good relationship and also get to know ourselves. Age,race, and religion is never a problem to me, all that matters to me is true love. Kindly contact me on my Email (joy.musonda@hotmail.com), to enable me send you my pictures so that i can tell you more about myself. Hope to hear from you soonest, Joy